CURRENTDESK LLC in TULSA, OK is seeking Software Quality Assurance Analysts/Engineers to perform end-to-end testing of client management web application and maintain in-house test automation framework. Individuals will be responsible for delivering the certainty of a fully-tested software to the clients.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop high-level test plans by incorporating user profiles, configurations, environments, risks, test scenarios, schedules and analysis and presentation of results.
- Analyze requirements, detailed design and formulate test plans for the functional testing of the application.
- Develop master scripts and regression testing for each release of the application.
- Investigate incoming bug reports by reproducing issues and investigating logs.
- Conduct test manually and generate automated test scripts using puppeteer on web-based applications.
- Develop high-level scripts for API and data verification test using JEST and GRAPHQL.
- Participate in new product development engineering teams to ensure designs are able to be manufactured with the highest levels of quality and reliability.
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE SCRUM methodology.
This position has no direct reports and does not supervise the work of any other employees.
Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Information Technology or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least Six (6) months of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency (gained through education or employment) with the following:
- JIRA and TM4J.
- Web Development technologies including TYPESCRIPT and ANGULAR.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Systems including the ability to detect vulnerabilities.
- Database Technologies and SQL.
- AWS or another CLOUD platform.
- Web Testing Tools including PUPPETEER and JEST.
- No travel; No Telecommuting.
- No phone calls. No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Job Location: 1335 East 11th Street, Tulsa, OK 74133.